POD 4.76% 4.4¢ podium minerals limited

Well they should continue to progress the majority of what was...

1. 12,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1765
    Well they should continue to progress the majority of what was put down to be done from the funds raised ..

o The analysis of geophysical data using new interpretative techniques to determine possible strike
    extension and consider the depth potential of the reef. The analysis completed in July 2023
    supports the potential of the PGM2
    reef to extend to at least 2km below surface at Parks Reef3
    The current 6.0 Moz 45E PGM plus base metals resource has only been modelled to 250m;
    o Investigate the potential to improve mineral resource model confidence utilising geochemical XRF
    data along with new interpretive models;
    o Continue to develop the flotation processing step through waste rejection with the aim to increase
    the concentration of PGM and base metals; and
    o Progressing metallurgical process development aimed at improving total metal recoveries of
    Podium’s ‘Basket of Metals5
    ’.

At present does look like POD will head under $20mill ..so EV around 17mill ... basically explorer with some nice hits ..nil JORC resource of any size...not a potential 24MOz to 48MOz PGM5 resource ... to think what cap we would have commanded during MAY21 when we had no ideas just how big the PARKS REEF could be ... and then we commanded $200mill+ marketcap ...

Just shows you how some metals like Lithium are soaking up so much of the spotlight ....while on the other side (dark side) PGMs are just hated esp. explorers with the high CAPEX needs ...

I did get a reply from our ex MD sam>>

Thanks John, market weakness was one of key factors. I like to work quickly in operations/projects but current funding and market unfortunately won’t allow us to progress as fast as I would like. I will look to head back to operating businesses in the new year. I’m still very hopeful on parks reef and Aussie PGMs being successful.

I think utter frustration of the endless downtrending SP and lack of support from Insto/pros/brokers the whole BEAR PGM Macro market took its toll with Sam and I certainly don't have any bad feelings towards his standing down(Only wish I knew it was coming !!)...

we certainly need a white knight .. would a major diverse mining see Parks reef as a cheap pick-up for scrip ?? etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.002(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $20.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $10.56K 248.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 162254 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 221060 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.39pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.4¢
  Change
0.002 ( 2.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.2¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ 161631
Last updated 12.26pm 28/05/2024 ?
POD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.