FER 0.00% 2.0¢ fermiscan holdings limited

Ann: Resignation of MD and CFO Director Appointed, page-8

1. 880 Posts.
    re: Ann: Resignation of MD and CFO Director A... Before Decan was sent to Hotcopper Heaven he helped us out with a bit of research into Leon's position.

It was all set out in post 3959332 as extracted below. NOte however that i do not think Leon has bought a single share since he initially sniffed out this opportunity and rewarded himself handsomely in the process. . . . :

VVS would you like me to comment on the FER technology or the capital structure?

Starting with the capital structure it is interesting to note that 79.028m of FER's 143.5m shares on issue (that is 55.1% of the company) were issued for the princely sum of $4,600.00.

That is $0.000058 per FER share. Hence these guys average entry price into PLT (as per the terms of the merger exchange ratio) will be $0.000039 per share.

These shares came out of mandatory escrow last October.

At $0.11 PLT shareholders are currently being asked to pay a multiple of 2,845 times these guys entry price.

Best of luck

PS...I find it difficult to be constantly accused of downramping when all I do is state the facts to many with a severe affliction of Nelsonian blindness!

FYI...the reference document is the Olympus Resources prospectus dated 25 July 2006, page 64.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.