SP8 0.00% 0.6¢ streamplay studio limited

The fisherman showed his hand soon after coming on board when...

1. 1,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The fisherman showed his hand soon after coming on board when getting out of a private real estate deal just after buying into it. It added significantly to my doubts about GIP's future from JT's resignation on. When one fishes out an old boot, a tiddler or whatever, one throws it back when one is a fisherman - no point in trying to keep it alive out of water. Then there was the stuff about GIP becoming or forming the basis of a mining house, despite the mining boom clearly being in its old age. Even worse was the "adding value" claim oft repeated in reports.
    Is there still hope for the tanatalum to be mineed? Yes. By who and when is another question, which just might be resolved quite soon.
    The "tenure" thorn in the side has been around for nearly a decade in various guises and I never quite got a straight answer out of JT about it, unfortunately. Nothing to be done until the shares come out of suspension - a state I wished out loud they'd been put in before the fisherman arrived, for anti-dilution etc reasons.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.903M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $2.299K 383.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2513552 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 325666 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.