VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Much of the point scoring between those with rival views in this...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Much of the point scoring between those with rival views in this forum is getting pretty boring!

However today's share dumping and the sp of 1.9c isn't very encouraging! That, coupled with a director leaving, isn't the news that inspires confidence!

Obviously with the end of financial year sell off, and the cr at 2.3c, VRC's sp was always going to fall to around those levels a couple of weeks ago. But it was thought that the sp would have begun to recover by now? But the market still appears to lack confidence in the company. Then again, with the slowness of the progress being made by VRC, the market has every right have that lack of confidence.

I've tried to source out some reasons for the poor sp, but my peers and my stockbroker remain clueless. If some holders have better intel than us, where is that being sourced from? Hopefully this blip in the sp will be reversed soon enough, but who knows?

The sp is great for those who have a high risk agenda and are buying, but the sp could easily fall lower still! Currently 30 buyers for 7.4m shares at 1.8c! At least 1 of my investor friends is in that queue.

At these prices, if the company does have some good announcements pending, then the timing would be great for the directors to show confidence in the company and spend some of their large salaries on buying more shares in the company! That would inspire some confidence in the market!

VRC still has the largest graphite resource in Tanzania, there is no trade war between Tanzania and China, and the demand for Graphite is increasing daily! So why in hell is the sp still falling????

We await, as we have done for 6 months now, the release of the DFS, the progress of the bond issue capital raising and the granting of the mining licence! And all the while our account positions in this company shows that our capital is dwindling! Not happy!

Good luck to all investors, we jolly well need it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1.415K 290.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 23268662 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1808763 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.