ADT 0.27% $3.78 adriatic metals plc

This is an excellent deep analysis, and one that I cannot fault...

1. 13,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 693
    This is an excellent deep analysis, and one that I cannot fault except for on point.

You assume, like every man and is dog, that the copper and gold production at DeGrussa will cease some time in 2022. As things stand, that may turn out to be the case. However, Sandfire continues to explore with vigour and method in more than one area of the Bryah Basin in the hopeful expectation of finding another vms cu/au deposit in the basin area.

The BB has already yielded 4 deposits (Horseshoe Lights, DeGrussa, Monty and Red Bore), and there is a high expectation that more will be found. It perhaps already could be classed as a camp.

Sandfire explores on its own land plus that of AUR and ALY as farm-ins.

I appreciate that even if a resource were to be found now, DeGrussa may still have to be put into care and maintenance for a period, but the lifespan of a working plant could still last quite some time after that.

I believe that the Bryah Basin is the main thrust of SFR's resource development aims. It's the core. It's in Australia, it's in WA. It's local and close. If it does hit the good stuff again, then perhaps it will then just see ADT as a nice little side investment. Leave it to some other company to develop it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.78
Change
0.010(0.27%)
Mkt cap ! $1.049B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.79 $3.84 $3.73 $3.103M 818.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3450 $3.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.79 450 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.