GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Could be personal reasons, KPI's not met, pursuing other roles,...

1. 110 Posts.
    Could be personal reasons, KPI's not met, pursuing other roles, the list goes on and on.

I've said it before, the hardest thing about business is getting the right people to do the job, and if somebody doesn't fit or deliver they need to be moved on ASAP. Don't know if that's the situation here but 2 C level IT execs in 12 months makes me think that the board and Executive team are looking for the right person to deliver the outcomes we all want.

IMOH global experience means nothing. We can all go and get jobs o/seas with global companies it doesn't mean we are any more capable than the next person who has only worked in Aus and we all know people who've climbed the corporate ladder and got the big jobs but can't function in a small enterprise when they've got to do the work themselves.

There is only one thing that matters to me in my business, delivery. Deliver the job on time, in budget to a high standard.

We may never know the cause of the resignation but if somebody is thinking of leaving my business I prefer that we rip the bandaid off in a hurry and get on with tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.