GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

There is a lot of analysis going on of all the announcements...

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    There is a lot of analysis going on of all the announcements made by GSW over the past 6 months, I think this is the most interesting one of the lot given the timing.

Timeline

- At the end of August Share price is $1

- NA Williams deal announced 12th September and share price reaches above $3 by early October. So the share price has tripled in just over a month with only 1 big announcement in that time and no other substantive change to the business (at least to external observers).

- The only NED on the board resigns on Monday 20th November   

-10 business days later on Friday the 1st of December GSW announce 2 big deals on the one day being Yum and Amazon, share price takes off.

Those 2 deals would have been known to directors in the weeks leading up to the announcement. Im sure others will have different interpretations, but to me given the timing it looks suspiciously like she had an issue with the upcoming announcements(maybe not worth the paper they are written on). Unlike all the other board members she has actually worked for big listed companies in the C suite and more aware of potential ramifications. Hence the sudden and unexpected resignation.

If your still a true believer and think those 3 announcements really are game changing for GSW, ask yourself why would an up and coming NED leave a company just as its about to go into the stratosphere? You would be set up for a long career on multiple A grade boards if GSW is the multi billion dollar company many here still believe it will be.

My guess is that worse is yet to come on this debacle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.