GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

I sincerely feel for holders here. Best of luck with your...

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I sincerely feel for holders here.

Best of luck with your holdings and I really hope you'll be able to re-coup something one way or another.

As investors, we really are all in the same boat, whether holders or shorters or just commentators.

Who really pisses me off here is the management team, particularly Bane / Joel. They've knowingly hyped what would've probably been quite a nice little startup to pretend to be some big future tech behemoth. It could've happened, but it's too soon, too fast. Also on this boat are dodgy corporate advisers like Aesir Capital. I wouldn't be adverse to digging deeper on any listed company they've been involved with. They were paid $5m+ in transaction fees, wrote a ridiculously bullish research report ($50m+ EBITDA) that many investors actually interpreted to be an unbiased piece and somehow, their 27-year old "Partner" Sam Kiki is the investor relations contact on their announcements! This brings into complete question the integrity, ethics and motivations of key people involved in the company. Holders are being taken along for the ride...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.