GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

What will it take for this proposition to change even slightly...

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    What will it take for this proposition to change even slightly for you...

1) Their 4C was underwhelming and some parts downright confusing (interest expense)
    2) They missed their self-imposed deadline (and the ASX's yesterday)
    3) They didn't report contracts that were lost, which they were happy to report gaining
    4) A director, who was trumpeted two months ago as being an exec from $TLS, has resigned
    5) You continually harp about the NA contract - when does an investor / company ever want to rely on a single customer for the bulk of their earnings?

I understand they're still getting started, but you can't always run before you can walk, as management have so eloquently demonstrated here.

You're blaming the secretary, yet are happy to let the company be run by a chairman and CEO who also seemingly did not know about disclosure rules? An entire board, who you trust with your capital, did not know? None of them have any experience with listed companies? That doesn't really add up.

Judging by your posts, $GSW is onto something with its product.

Whether the current management can get it there seems incredibly doubtful.

Both you and @avagadro are incredibly bullish but I would be willing to bet my loss on $RFN (which has a lot of similarities to $GSW currently) that neither of you will be doubling down if the opportunity presents itself.

Note: this is not meant to be a personal attack. This is my genuine confusion at your unrelenting belief in this company and hope that you come to question some of the above.
    Last edited by SCCF: 06/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.