AVR 1.73% $17.05 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Resignation of non-executive director, page-64

1. 2,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    Hi jay, RIs will not be privy to some particular details because they are likely to be either sp sensitive or still in sensitive negotiations.

I believe the ref WP made to funds from two (?) particular sources may be that there is a last resort to fall back on, if potential deals either fall thru or more likely need further time to negotiate, probably to allay fears of RIs on the uncertainty of funds.

I read all your posts jay but am finding your continual concern for RIs is well and truly on the record, be nice to hear if you have any thoughts on possible positive aspects that will unfold in the immediate future.

@AlCap, I am both heartened and relieved that SIO has ‘.... only lent a measly $1M ...’ to Admedus!

Perhaps quite postive at this time is that Admedus debt is only that amount, a significant debtor will have first rights to Assets, IP and anything else of value, little to no payout for RIs.

One very positive aspect of a previous CR was to ‘pay out the $5 owed to SB’, impact of that right now if that hadn’t been done?

On a side note if trading is to resume prior to the eofy, I hope that news will be substantial enough to NOT see Admedus shares sold off to realise tax losses, and that the opposite may occur, from here on in sp weakness will not to the benefit of current RIs, imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.