DEG 3.83% $1.22 de grey mining limited

Ann: Resignation of Non-Executive Director, page-27

1. 630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    In answer to a question about Novo ,lots of promises made and generally has been very disappointing .Not sure what the future holds and I no longer own it .One would think it would have great potential but the market for small mining stocks which may or may not have production is just awful right now .
    A friend of mine originally told me about it when all the talk was “Witts 2” he bought at 1$ rode it to 8$ and then on down to 50 cents ,so just a wild ride and an important lesson in terms of taking profits after a big move rather than long term buy and hold.
    Yet another small Canadian mining company in the Red Lake are has gone bust (pure gold),just extremely difficult right now to build a mine and transition to a profitable mining company ,Silver lake took over another one for peanuts in the same general area.
    You can buy a producing mine (pure gold for 15 million Canadian) ,plus some debt ,
    One would think in view of the worldwide carnage in this sector that we are close to a bottom .
    Much maligned silver lake is valued at 2/3 the value of DEG ,it has 4 producing mines ,6 million ounces in reserves ,positive cash flow and 300 million in the bank.
    Another well managed gold mine (beta hunt) is slowly increasing to 250,000 ounces production per year of high grade material ,doing it slowly .also valued way less than deg .Much better way to go than attempting the impossible of building a huge mine from scratch without a jv from a major.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.22
Change
0.045(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $2.923B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.22 $1.18 $7.371M 6.094M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 133039 $1.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 170033 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.