DEG 0.69% $1.07 de grey mining limited

The SUDDEN resignation of three directors without a reason given...

1. 626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    The SUDDEN resignation of three directors without a reason given from the board of DEG should in fact raise alarm bells for everyone who potentially is considering investing or is invested in DEG .Even the most foolish founding member's of the DEG feeding trough club should at least pause to think WHY?????Even they could not consider this as good news and a buy signal ,Mr Market doesn't think so.
    One should consider in detail the CV of the remaining directors .
    As an aside and an indication as to how bad the bear market has affected gold explorers there are some incredible values out there.
    WM which was a favorite of Eric Sprott has hit upon hard times .They have about 4 million ounces of proven and probable in ground gold reserves ,much higher grade than DEG and its value is currently about 120 million Canadian (ie 3 dollars Canadian per ounce).Its about 30 km from the big Agnico(prior KL) gold mine at Detour Lake so one would imagine it would become an attractive takeover for Agnico which has deep pockets.
    There is no doubt that DEG has a great discovery ,the question is in this current Bear market for everything (stocks,bonds ,gold/silver/platinum/palladium)and getting worse by the day ;how much are these in ground reserves worth???certainly no where near where it would have been 2-3 years agoThis is of course not the fault of the DEG exploration team(who have done a fabulous job) ,DEG has just become a victim of world wide events.
    To anyone who reads anything about mining of any type knows that cost pressures ,supply chain difficulties are incredibly severe right now .Anyone who doesn't believe me, phone up a major mining exec and ask them .Notwithstanding what the federal reserve has to say ,inflation is severe and here to stay ,likely for several years unless (and I hope it doesnt happen)we get a Great Depression and severe deflation as in the 1930,s.
    These are my personal opinions as a private investor and cannot be considered as investment advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.008(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $2.558B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.08 $1.06 $1.545M 1.449M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 180029 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 125648 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.