EOS 3.45% $1.65 electro optic systems holdings limited

It's funny you mention that. Two of my posts were removed on...

1. 910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    It's funny you mention that. Two of my posts were removed on another EOS thread for god knows what reason? Because of that, I'll continue to post on EOS threads. It's quite laughable and it just goes to show how insecure some people are. One of them even went onto the CSL thread and had a go at me and indicated that they "held" CSL. I've been invested in that company for years and I've never seen a post from "the Sir" previously on those particular threads.

In fact, "The Sir" has never previously posted on a CSL thread. Suddenly, they hold...and they troll.

I might be annoying. But at least I'm honest.

Anyway, this post won't last long until Sir Vexatious and his penny dreadful mates go to the principal, tissues in hand.

And look, I don't make stuff up. I don't fill peoples minds full of false hope. I hope that people can look at both sides of the investment case for EOS. I prefer to highlight the downside risks. I do it with the companies that I hold. It keeps me grounded and keeps my perspective in check. God knows I've made some woeful decisions in the past. But EOS deserve to have the blow torch applied to them. It was not long ago where Dr. Ben Greene made the comment that "the company could spit out dividends...but the shareholders want growth". WTF?? How does a company "spit out dividends" when they're a LOSS MAKING company? It's almost as bad as the risk adjusted pipeline.

I still listen to all of the recordings and presentations and I'm not surprised that there's been not even so much as one comment regarding the FY22 report. Listening to the CFO was difficult.

Anyway, 4 days to go for EOS to submit their Audited FY22. I received this in my inbox last week "...Ultimately though Electro Optic Systems will need to lodge their audited accounts by Friday evening next week (31 March)."

No pressure....

Last edited by Iloveicecreams: 27/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.65
Change
0.055(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $318.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.60 $1.66 $1.56 $930.5K 578.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2066 $1.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.67 3814 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.66
  Change
0.055 ( 4.72 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.58 $1.66 $1.56 69456
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.