UNT 0.00% 1.2¢ unith ltd

Ann: Resignation of Non-Executive Director, page-26

1. 21,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2066
    My concern with Domenic was exacerbated when he sold 6.715,222 UNT shares. One week before that, the SP was trading @ .045, I don't think that it has since recovered and is now nearly 40% below that, yet, what has deteriorated so badly with the core business??? Yes, I think that the market has judged UNT very harshly, principally as a result of it's interpretation of that major sell off by a Director with such influence on the very soul of this company. He was it's FOUNDER.
    Why did he sell? Who knows, not our business, but, it would be our business if he used the proceeds in regard to his other business activities, which he still operates. No, it is time Domenic.

But, nobody should ignore this. Domenic's brains aren't going anywhere:-
    "Mr Carosa is stepping down from his Board position to focus on other ventures.
    Despite his resignation, Mr Carosa remains committed to UNITH and its management team: "I am
    proud to have been a part of UNITH’s journey from the beginning and I have full confidence in
    the Company's future and its ability to stay at the forefront of the conversational AI space
    As a UNITH shareholder, I look forward to following the Company as it continues to deliver on its
    growth strategy."
    UNITH remains dedicated to building a robust and sustainable business and delivering long term value to its shareholders. Following Mr Carosa’s resignation, the Board is evaluating its composition to ensure it has the right structure in place to support future growth of the Company

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $16.39K 1.366M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 551976 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.