ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 22,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2184
    I have NO doubt that Dom has resigned of his own accord and in the best interests of the company. UNT has been receiving much, too much, about the baggage, Dom, that it still carries. That's unfair, but, far too many people do not want Domenic directly involved in the management of the company. "This" company has had too many re-births and too much of those "failures" have been directed at Domenic Carosa personally, even continually digging up as far back as 2008/9, plus, plus. Great ideas, a prodigy, once the youngest CEO of and ASX company. But, these last several years shareholders have lost much and have lately just been jogging in the one spot, at best, and several deals done have proved to be very non beneficial to shareholder of all of those companies.
    SIX line wipes today, with good volume, suggest to me that Dom's departure more than likely precipitated that reaction than for a rather flat QR.
    Yes, I can see the market considering that one previous dark cloud has been removed. This is now a genuine "new" ball game.
    The rest of this year will remove ALL past negatives, in spades, yet, people are still missing opportunities for the sake of ONE TENTH OF A CENT!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $23.90K 1.433M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 540632 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 615228 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.