UNT 2.50% 2.0¢ unith ltd

Ann: Resignation of Non-Executive Director, page-45

1. 3,556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1029

To much speculation around one director resigning and selling. rolleyes.png

Here we have one director stepping down due to numerous personal reasons of which none have anything to do with Unith. If any shareholder cares to do their own research you will find Mr Carosa is on the board of Banxa and all comentary on this company over the past six months or more has been somewhat negative with respect to the Auditors. Mr Carosa obviously needs to address what ever the issues are there and at his other companies and maybe one could come to the conclusion that he has spread himself a little bit to thin over the past twelve months and has been unable to focus his efforts on certain requirements.

If one looks at his resignation you can either look at it as a negative or A POSITIVE and one would have thought that he has considered his options and left the company that is in good financial shape, has a competent board and CEO and needs less of his input than his other comapnies. In other words he has left the company that is in the best shape to concentrate on those that are not.

I have spoken to each remaining Director and they have all confirmed Unith is ahead of schedule on its timeline as previously stated by the CEO and it is business as usual for Unith.

Our CEO has indicated that our platform launch is ahead of schedule and one must come to the conclusion if this has been said then we could see the launch at the end of the third quarter or before.

I am assuming with our technology we would obviously need access to multiple servers globally for customers to access our platform in a fast efficient manner. My opinion on this is that this would be one of the biggest pieces of the puzzle considering we have already seen our Talking Heads attached to ChatGPT via the Sydney Trains demo working more or less perfectly.

This bring me to my next assumption in that we have teamed up with one of the Top 5 AI companies and one would think maybe there are other synergies with regards to this relationship.

"Crowd Media's newest client, which they could not name for confidentiality purposes, is flagged as one of the Big Five companies - essentially one of Facebook (aka Meta), Amazon, Apple, Microsoft or Google."

Obviously all of the above companies would have global network infastructure for their businesses but I have selected two below that offer cloud services and to me would be my top two picks for our licensing deals.

Also I did note some time ago on Linkedin one of the European Managers of Amazon was following Unith (Crowd Media) and if you read part of the release below it indicates French German and English which could well mean we are doing something with Amazon IMO.

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-au/explore/global-infrastructurehttps://aws.amazon.com/about-aws/global-infrastructure/

"Under terms of the two-year agreement with the “big five” tech company, Crowd will initially supply three licences comprising three digital avatars and provide ongoing technical support. The avatars will be designed in collaboration with the client and be programmed with conversational AI in French, German and English. Commercial terms of the agreement remain confidential and additional digital avatars will require additional licences."In any event one would have to come to the conclusion the Team at Unith are working hard to deliver the platform and why people are selling at the moment maybe for tax purposes as they normally say stay away in May as this is when there is a lot of tax selling. People realising losses to offsett profits. Etc Etc.

Unith is now in a better posiition than it was before the recent cap raise and regardless of the pump and dump cycle with cap raises we are closer to the LAUNCH of the PLATFORM than ever before.

CHEAP BUYING AT THESE LEVELS IMO BUY and HOLD

Last edited by Diabloracer: 11/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $23.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $1.092K 56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 2576958 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 455799 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.26pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.