GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Ann: Resignation of Two Non-Executive Directors , page-5

1. 3,989 Posts.
    re: Ann: Resignation of Two Non-Executive Dir... My post may be a little surprising to some here but I have been thinking about this move for some time now, that's if this had ever occurred.

The other day i posted that no one person be they the CEO,director,CFO, shareholder group or individual shareholder was more important than the company itself.

I put myself in FP position, as the ann stated, FP has been here from the beginning. We have all been involved in long term employment and my current position I have been in for nearly 10 years now. You do get use to the routine of that job after so long. I am also grateful that both Franks,have seen the light and realised that the future of the company is of the utmost importance,so I thank them for coming to this difficult decision.

Lets keep the ball rolling

There is a lot of work to be done yet and the company is a long way from becoming the producer we all so desperately desire.I sincerely hope that the work the IG is currently doing is not in vain. I hope this is the beginning of a stronger producer of oil and that the IG and the company can work together as a productive group.

Many issues yet to be sorted,finance without such dilution,more options to finance without the one stale Novus option, helping the company and Steve Graves by the appointments of Mr Trevor Kelly and Thomas Burt to bring new ideas on many facets of the companies needs,making sense of the current legal issues the company has recently announced,getting SRH #1 and SRH #2 along with SRH #5 up and running asap,etc etc.

Todays announcement will see the voting of the remaining resolutions to be just as, if not more important. We need to keep up the support for Steve and the company and vote for the remaining resolutions. Lets get rid of the dilution of our holdings,get rid of the one option Steve has with Novus and relieve some of the pressure he is under for finance.

Our original objective was about this ridiculous dilution and we still need to keep the momentum going by voting for a change. The support so far I am told has been wonderful but as I have stated earlier,todays ann will mean nothing if we can't give Steve the alternatives and experience of our two candidates.Personally, i sincerely thank both Frank B and Frank P for not turning this into a battle to the detriment of the company. I wish them both will.

Keep up the voting and lets give Steve the support he deserves so that he can turn this company around.

[email protected]

Teamwork

" It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.