RMD 4.36% $29.90 resmed inc

Ann: ResMed Announces Results for the First Quarter of FY2024, page-41

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Thanks pastperformer & Sosoul for your posts. They are informative and relevant for us who are trying to decipher the results.
    I can see where Sosoul is coming from by analysing the quarterly performances. However there are pursuasive reasons why the 1Q23-24 should be compared to the 1Q22-23 performance as the climatic season has a considerable effect on the results. pastperformer made some very relevant points of the gains from the Phillips recall.
    Analysing the devise global sales to a certain extent strip out the climatic seasons (North Hemisphere vs South Hemisphere) but it still has the variance the Americas is a much larger market than EU/Asia&ROW market.
    There are insufficient information for us investors to gauge/measure the number of new customers RMD gained in the Quarter other than implied/guessed from the Revenue, device sales, mask & other sales.
    We have only the CEO's representations to go by and the publicly released information does not (my opinion) raised red flags to contradict what the CEO representations. The revenue of $1.112B for 4Q22-23 should not be compared to $1.102B for 1Q23-24 due to the climatic influence but instead compared to the $0.95B 1Q22-23.
    I wish we have other sources of information to verify the CEO's representations of increased customer numbers. The shorters seem to be successfully scare mongering the market with the reduction of margin (a very healthy 54.4%) and obessity wonder drugs are going to wipe down RMD customer numbers. It's my opinion, the quarterly results which beat the market forecasts is evidence RMD is gaining customers despite the wonder drugs success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$29.90
Change
1.250(4.36%)
Mkt cap ! $18.94B
Open High Low Value Volume
$29.38 $29.90 $29.28 $56.93M 1.920M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2798 $29.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$29.91 9379 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.