RMD 4.36% $29.90 resmed inc

Ann: ResMed Announces Results for the Fourth Quarter of FY2023, page-176

1. 14,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    the interesting thing about RMD is that because it trades on two markets at the same time it virtually trades 24/7 which means if a fund wants to get out in New York it will and of course the next day the ASX has to adjust. Like last night I think a fund tried to get out in New York and so RMD was all down from start to finish on double average volume. About 2.8% so we on the ASX open up on massive volume and are down 3%. almost a full days trade in the first hour.
    Then the same could happen here. an Australian based fund might want to get out and then RMD on the NASDAQ would have to adjust over there. thing is Australian based analysts don't seem to follow Eli Lilly and Novo Nordisk like the yanks do, so they are still very positive on the stock. 14 buys when I last looked.
    Investing has changed so much since warren Buffett used to get Annual reports from the library going back five years and work out ratios like ROEs, growth ratios and make intrinsic value calculations. Now with the internet, literally everybody has this info at their finger tips and best thing to do is just accept that we really don't know anything and look at market forces to give us some idea into what is really going on.
    I would say looking at the big declines in RMDs share price august 3 occurred just as shares in Elly Lilly and Novo Nordisk went through the roof on news that diabetes drugs can produce weight lose and reduce the need for CPAP machines.
    Analysts who were carrying on about RMD share price being sensitive to small changes in margin had NFI.
    Last edited by kennethgalbraith: 01/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$29.90
Change
1.250(4.36%)
Mkt cap ! $18.94B
Open High Low Value Volume
$29.38 $29.90 $29.28 $56.93M 1.920M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2798 $29.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$29.91 9379 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.