RMD 1.11% $29.10 resmed inc

Resmed is one of only six stocks The Intelligent Investor...

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 597
    Resmed is one of only six stocks The Intelligent Investor currently has a "buy" recommendation on. It was upgraded a couple of weeks ago.

They conclude "we're being well compensated for the risks at today's share price". I agree. And this was when the price was 12% higher than today.

All businesses face competition and disruption. Market leaders, with strong R&D spending, and many years of excellence can adapt to, or deal with threats.

A lot of the negative commentary overlooks the fact many users of Resmed's products -- as well as medical professionals -- are fiercely loyal and effectively brand ambassadors. If you use such a product every night, interact with the app, and know it's changed your life, you're going to tell everyone about it and recommend it.

If I'm happy with the price of a stock today, I buy it today. I'm not a fan of waiting another three or six months and hoping it will be cheaper then. If it's cheaper in 3-6 months, I'll buy more then.

Whilst I'm only human, and a little worried about the share price today or tomorrow (the constant, daily price drops is getting *ridiculous*) , logically, I'm not worried about Resmed as a company. It's going to do just fine. And at which point, the share price will respond accordingly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$29.10
Change
0.320(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $18.47B
Open High Low Value Volume
$29.11 $29.39 $29.06 $79.72M 2.743M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1068 $29.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$29.11 5546 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.