ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I don't normally comment in RMD threads, as I have faith in the company thus only reviewing its performance every HY.

To be fair, I think both madamswer & wolbellee raised good points.

I am a dealer of Resmed product in my pharmacy. Recently a public health professor from a university approached me to start a pilot program that can help me diagnose & also manage the patients with chronic sleep apnoea. We are designing a cloud-based software that can enable the data is shared between patient, me and the sleep clinic. Therefore a IT software has its role (& of course market demand) in sleep apnoea area. I agree with Wolbellee that it makes sense for RMD to dip into IT industry to expand its revenue.

However from RMD perspective, rather than designing a software by itself to tailor to its need (or to outsource it to a reputable IT company), it actually acquires the whole IT company which includes a big chunk of goodwill & several other revenues irrelevant to sleep apnoea industry. I agree with Madamswer that RMD may be better off acquiring the patent of the software (or leasing the patent on a long-term contracts), if not outsourcing the IT tasks to a reputable company)

I appreciate both your posts, and I hope both of you can discuss to reach an agreement in a constructive way to provide informative benefits to all HC readers.

Cheers guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.