RSG 0.00% 52.0¢ resolute mining limited

I think they will at least meet this year's guidance. On the...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I think they will at least meet this year's guidance. On the London exchange note, they had written down 300K/A$1280 on the guidance like 10 days before the financial year. If they lie about this, this would be a BIG slap on the face to their credibility (like it's 99% passed and they can't predict the 10 more days for the whole year. But that doesn't mean that they can't do some accounting on ASIC numbers, but 300K should at least be achieved)

They have blown up the UG capital a bit. A$300M+ has gone to the project with another A$75M to go until December. (This is expected, can be forgived, after the second DFS) Rovenwood, Banibi requires future CAPEX (which probably another 100 ~ 200M).
    But looking at the SP, it has been staying the same for a long time while all other pairs (EVN, NST, SLR or whatever has gone up 30-50% during the period) So market actually penalize the delay/overblown of CAPEX for UG.

If they do get to commercial production at Sept or even Dec, this stock will get re-rated when CF is coming. Not sure if any other gold stock has better fundimental value than RSG (yet the management isn't so reliable on things), all I have is a little bit faith for him at least for the final 3 month into production for the UG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 51.5¢ $2.700M 5.188M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 172817 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.5¢ 163214 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.