RSG 1.46% 69.5¢ resolute mining limited

Most goldies dropped 5% today, surprising considering gold...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,051 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4994
    Most goldies dropped 5% today, surprising considering gold prices are only just off all-time highs. Tonight, gold prices look to be settling and in recovery mode from a minor drop the past week from around $2530usd. The gold price is now at $2501usd as I type this. Therefore, no reason for a big gold sector wide sell-off, so we should gain these share price losses back the rest of the week. Bargains on offer low 60c for RSG.

RSG management clearly have their eyes on a prize. Probably a few gold projects of value in the mid-tier space which they want to purchase. Early last year NST announced a 600M loan for M&A and they were around $11 at the time. Now they are around $15. I can't see this news as any reason for negativity for RSG, because like any investment or purchase, you need money to make money. Sure, RSG could wait 2-3 years to make a couple of hundred million in profit and be able to purchase another gold asset. However the time to buy and capitalise on any investment is clearly now. Especially with a non-hedging mindset. These are the times to be getting record profits, especially in Africa with heavy interest from Russia and China who are both very pro-gold and trying to scoop up as much as possible.

I am happy with this decision.

Last edited by coto: 05/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.