re: Ann: RSG: Resolute Reaffirm Superior Fina... Dear AllAt the...

1. 27 Posts.
    re: Ann: RSG: Resolute Reaffirm Superior Fina... Dear All
    At the time of RSG release, the 12-1 ratio gave a price of 15.8c. Doing the math now, that number is at 14.625c. I don't believe that such large holders would do this deal for a few point spread, and honestly believe they are doing this for the longevity of NMG and their investment. Last recorded shareholding of Wei An, and Sino Portfolio was a total of 149mm shares. These 2 entities alone contributed 99m to the RSG swap. This leaves quite a large number of shares that will be voting for the RSG deal ( against Zhongrun) on Monday. If we were to assume that all who participated in the RSG swap did so with the same percentage of shares allocated to the swap, then all of these parties have more shares to vote for the RSG deal Monday. Just a thought.

IMO, Zhongrun comes back with an improved bid, and hopefully fights it out with RSG. Regardless of who it is, I honestly believe WN will be paid his contract terms and asked to leave. That will probably give the stock a little boost.
    I am an NMG shareholder and have been for some time. Am as fed up as many of you and would like to see this project finally move ahead with a group that can take it in that direction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.01
Change
0.020(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $302.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
99.0¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $505.5K 504.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7355 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.02 9650 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.