ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 645
    “Shareholders should be demanding that the $ASX protect their interests by preventing a mass share dump by the 4 largest holders - BLUSKY, Cancun, Nick & Lind by enforcing an escrow period on any relisting agreement”

I don’t believe the 4 largest holders would be dumping on open, why would they. Encouraging shareholders to make demands on the ASX to escrow their shares is ridiculous, and plain troublemaking at best. Do you really believe Nick is going to dump his shares? He and the company have been working tirelessly on the projects. Both Blusky and Cancun are businesses who if they wanted to get out would probably slowly sell out at a higher price or find buyers off market. As for Lind goes I guess anything is possible, but they’ve stated before that they will support Tv2, which they have done (people expected them to be selling prior to the suspension which they weren’t). It is in the interest of all parties to let the JV with JayPlus make us some $, then they and all the shareholders will benefit. I know a number of the top 20 have no intention of selling at these low prices, especially with the exclusive 10 year exclusive JayPlus JV opportunities yet to be realised. As stated in yesterday’s announcement Jayplus AG are negotiating the repayment of the $2m to Tv2, I’m guessing possibly from monies expected to be earned through their share of the JV funds, I just don’t know, nobody does.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.