CLH 0.00% 6.8¢ collection house limited

Ann: Resolutions under section 249N of the Corporations Act, page-11

1. 1,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    In my view, Lev's interests equal that of the common shareholder.

Do you suggest that the current's Chairman's interests are more in line with the common shareholder? He has almost no shares and is enjoying a fat salary for the privilege. I'm not sure Lev recommended Anthony's appointment to the Board, I think that was more a defense move when the former Chairman recognised he was being taken out and they needed to retain 3 people. I'm skeptical of CEOs generally - they are out for themselves first, not shareholders. Do any research into Lev Mizikovsky and you will see he is a shareholders first kind of guy, every time. Heck, he doesn't even take a salary on some of his other public company boards.

Rade is an excellent business operator. Look how they've taken ANO from miserable failing unprofitable company, to profitable, growing, exciting company. Shareprice/market cap has reflected by growing 10x in size in a few short years and it's only the beginning. Why wouldn't you want someone you know can deliver the results? I don't know why he would need to suggest someone he has no ties to - that is ridiculous to expect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.