CLH 0.00% 6.8¢ collection house limited

I have to admit, I have not always been Lev’s biggest fan; some...

1. 455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    I have to admit, I have not always been Lev’s biggest fan; some two and half years ago I personally lead a revolt against Lev when he took control of the ANO board. At the time, I owned 10% and had a lot to lose. Over time, my concerns have proven to be completely misguided. At all times, Lev has acted in the best interests of all the shareholders. I have ended up with egg on my face by doubting him. Oh well, the share price has soared, I have got over it.

I don’t personally know all the ins and outs of CLH; I do know that Lev thinks the company could be doing a lot better. Lev is not a wrecker or a spoiler; he is a wise entrepreneur who wants to see his investments reach their potential. I think we just need to wait until the members statement is released before we get too excited about anything.

It’s certainly frustrating that this didn’t get all resolved last year. Lev has taken twelve months to select some board nominees; I will have some more to say about them in the coming days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.