PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

I am back from a great holiday in the Victorian goldfields (Mt...

1. 843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I am back from a great holiday in the Victorian goldfields (Mt Alexander/ Castlemaine) where my great great grandfather was a digger in 1852. What a great experience. I was humbled by what I learned about the hardships that those people endured.
    I was mostly not on the internet on purpose as I wanted a breather from all the dramas of which I had no control anyway. I did get to see the final outcome of the board changes etc etc and I was rapt that pride was swallowed in favour of pragmatism. Now with a glass of red firmly in hand I think the company has a great chance to become a significant player in exploration and mining and increase long suffering shareholders' investments. I think all parties saw how dangerous this was getting and it was in all their best interests to find a workable resolution. Its seem they have done that.
    I also really hope now that the divisiveness that has permeated HC through mistrust and anger will also disappear. HC has always been a medium for sharing knowledge and opinions and it need not be used for personal insults and accusations. I am not a cleanskin in that regard and I would like to put all that crapola behind me. I hope others feel that way too.
    Now is the time we can all wipe the slate clean and concentrate on the company's activities and use HC to offer constructive opinion and information and not personalise everything. We have a lot of very smart people on HC and they have a lot to offer.
    We have Geoff and Reiner who have done a great job administering ARISAG and this can continue as a lever for shareholders on HC if they wish.
    I hope we can all get behind the new board and as a HC team keep promoting ideas that can be put to them and leave personalities out of the picture completely.
    GLTA
    PB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $80 32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 11246362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21456922 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.