RHT 0.00% 5.8¢ resonance health limited

As RHT works into profitability will there be temptation to...

1. 1,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    As RHT works into profitability will there be temptation to introduce an increased spend to assist in further expansion? I think as they expand there will be a requirement to increase staffing, research, sales team, leases expenditure.
    I still feel like RHT is sitting on the precipice of profitability. They are operating on a very small budget, cheap office space etc, there is plenty of scope for expenditure to increase in line with revenue.
    my thoughts are that the current PE of 90 is not sustainable and that sentiment has driven this share price on the hope of the Siemens contract.
    has anyone any estimates or guidance on how many ferrismart scans are going to be delivered going forward? Or is it the other scans that will carry RHT forward?
    who has info on the commission rates being paid to Siemens or the proportion RHT get per ferrismart?

what is the price per ferrismart under this agreement? Is it $300 per scan like ferriscan was? Most likely reduced I would have thought.

well done to all holders,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.8¢ $1.943K 33.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 64991 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 18110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.