1MC 20.0% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

TAW has a good set up for sure but they only have half of the...

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    TAW has a good set up for sure but they only have half of the current mine sharing it with the guys listed on the Singapore stock market. How much mine life do they have and what production targets are the aiming to produce?

I’m not sure how much debt AJM is carrying but I’m pretty sure they will be able to pay it back no problem.
    If when they ramp up to 450,000 tons/year that will be bringing in a 300+ million dollars in revenue. I don’t know of any other company on the ASX with a market cap of 750mil proposing to make that kind of money.

I’m mostly here because they are in negotiations for a controlling share by a Chinese company. If it is their current partner who has been bailed out by the Chinese government it looks like the Chinese government will come to the negotiations too.

Elon started the revolution with Tesla and the Chinese government is going to slam it home with an all electric policy. Being that China is now the biggest car market in the world every car producer who wants to sell there is going to have to get on board.

Choo Choo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.