ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6797
    I apologize for being negative, but... adding 800k in reserves, for $1 billion AUD, is hardly an amazing feat.

I note that they are using $2170 AUD for the economic cutoff price for the reserves, which I believe, is actually the highest number I have seen in recent times.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3269/3269348-c707904fa0ef1cb7f45569e9c32ee4e8.jpg

The above, is such a non-statement and they know they cannot back it up yet. I also dislike how they again paper over the reality of what makes up their reserves. 2.2m of the reserves, are for McPHil, which is not in production.

So we have, a 500k p.a producer, with 2.6m ounces in reserves, or, 5 years (its actually less, because they have already produced for 9 months, so closer to 2.3m ounces in reserves.

I might also add, that a while back @nordesmic was able to illustrate how a mix of gold producers, benefits from low oil prices, well, the trend has changed, and I struggle to see how RRL is not going to see rising prices due to its high use.

Anyway, I wish holders good luck, but just because I hold RRL, does not mean I have to be happy with their results to date.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.