ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1571
    i think gold will start to move much higher soon. rates are not high enough to push it much lower nor central banks are in position to hike too many times from here. actually can they hike more than once or twice from here? I don't think so.

If RBA hikes one more time it will probably be 15 points. US may be able to hike another 25 points. In the coming weeks/months we will see employment numbers going bust unless US and rest of the west want to start pumping the military industrial complex.
    what would those two scenarios do to gold:
    If employment starts to go pear shape then the Govs will start stimulus in order to prevent total collapse as there is too much debt in the system. this will push gold well above $2k usd and around $4k aud.
    if the western economies start pumping the military industrial complex then that is stimulus in itself as money don't grow on trees and last time I checked there was no surplus anywhere on the horizon. this will push gold well above $2k usd and around $4k aud.

if both play out.. job losses and pumping weapons then just do 2x on the above numbers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
0.010(2.30%)
Mkt cap ! $269.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 46.0¢ 42.0¢ $600.8K 1.353M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21499 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 70077 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.