ALK 1.20% 42.0¢ alkane resources limited

Ann: Resource and Reserve Statements FY23, page-18

1. 7,964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1512

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5598/5598725-eea434fd9eea30cc3412584facdb1311.jpg

GOR vs ALK.
    Both single mine operations. One pays divi but the other has massive discovery to counterbalance.
    One explores very actively and has few developments at various stages that will probably lead to more operations while the other hardly ventures out there. However, Boda should still cancel this out - in most people's minds.

Both SPs tracked each other closely since 2019 and until the crash. Then only one recovered to a decent level. And GOR experienced performance issues but still managed a decent recovery.

if I go further back things look even worse for ALK but that will not be good analysis as there were other factors that drove ALK's SP back then. I am mentioning this in case someone looks further back in time where ALK's SP was even higher. Correct start should be around 2019 in order to have close enough peer to peer analysis.

My point - it's not just sentiment.

Good Crux interview and Nic just confirmed what instos want to see from ALK... basically what I have been saying for few years now. Credit to ALK and Nic for agreeing to Crux interview as these guys are not scared to ask hard questions. Crux is nothing like Proactive.

Alkane Resources (ASX:ALK) - Growing Gold Production and Advancing Copper-Gold Project - YouTube

anyway - hold on to your hats today unless ALK releases some juicy exploration results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.005(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $253.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 43.0¢ 41.5¢ $488.0K 1.160M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 112937 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 81016 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.