ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1036
    Another very constructive/ Instructive post , ConnorEX ..wise words !
    Just an opportunity to add to your comments , and particularly your circa 80c ps intrinsic current value ....these comments by no means all embracing , but perhaps encourages me to think that your buying yesterday , was more astute than my decision not to !

I reminded myself last night ( whilst trying to decide whether Collingwood or Brisbane win tomorrow's Grand Final ) ..that my ALK investment is now turning into one that is largely there for the benefit longer term for my granddkids !!!)
    # current ALK market cap is $370m , of which circa $100m +/- is cash /lquid investments ...proportion on that cash earmarked for Tomingley expansion .
    # 80c share price would take that Market cap to $500m ....which , IMO , still has the Boda complex valued at near zero
    # ALK is rapidly on its way to increasing to a 100k pa gold producer ..on approx $1000 per oz profit margin ( dependent on multiple issues of gold price, labour and power/fuel expenses . Notwithstanding the potential +/- margin variable , the capacity to increase exploration activity ..and balance that with commencement of dividends , suggested by management from 2026 at this stage ! That dividend timeframe is subjective --but its still firmly now in the mindframe of Directors .The fact that the underground drive from Caloma to Roswell is now almost completed ...and paid for ...is a significant achievement for ALK in this 2023 Calender year .
    # whilst not intending to start a conversation on comparisons here , and the "virtues or otherwise "of other companies ...DEG ( DeGrey ) comes to mind . Currently a market cap of $1.75 B ---excellent discovery , excellent exploration potential ...but still at the start of its journey to become a producing mine , and costs/ inflationary factors in far north Western Australia are only going up in the next few years !
    # Newmont has taken out Newcrest for several reasons , but location of Cadia in Orange , NSW --long life mine and copper /gold the largest driver !Evolution and CMOC are also excellent mines in the area ...and whether CMOC will change hands anytime soon , is a distinct possibility ??!!
    # As an aside --but nevertheless relevant ) State Govt NSW ..and Federal Govt ...needs the Dubbo / Orange/ Parkes/ Forbes area , to continue to thrive as a labour regional centre ( despite the "environmental "hurdles facing all mining companies !!. ASM ,the spin off from ALK ..with its critical metals at Toongi ( and despite headwinds ) , will eventually get out of the ground , driven by the same reasons and of course rare earth demands .

Next week will be indeed interesting . End of Quarter in overseas markets , gold washout must be nearing its final capitulation on this run down ( gold sentiment could not get much worse ) ..and ALK has to be close to releasing the last of its Boda results ( for this campaign ) , whilst drilling still on going at Kaiser . Hopefully ---some common sense drives the ALK rerate very soon . AIMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $285.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 48.0¢ 45.0¢ $368.6K 785.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 28928 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 15624 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.