BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Ann: Resource at Amayapampa increased , page-22

1. cya
    3,836 Posts.
    OMG what a massive resource upgrade, the start counting 0.4 g/t.

Let see if you lowered the resource grade for every gold mine in Australia wouldn't there be an increase in the gold resource.

I said they would do this months ago, I predicted they would lower the grade in order to spin some story about an increase in resource

Now they are claiming they can viably mine 0.3-0.4 g/t au? and thats conservative? Lets look at the grades that were orginally considered in 2005

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now lets look at what a world class gold mine might consider to be a viable cut off grade

http://www.lglgold.com/data/portal/00000005/content/98112001258941056480.pdf

2) Average cut-off grade for mill feed = 1.36 g/t Au. (December 2008 reserves average cut-off grade = 1.29 g/t)

So RAU are counting grades 1/3 of a world class gold mine

So did they really increase their resource estimate by 19.4% or did they just lower the bar and start counting gold grades that were never before considered?

So an estimated $33M in capex would be required in 2005 to build a mine.

And now there are going to raise the money by telling folks they are going to mine grades so low they stretch the belief . A wolrd class gold mine? on these kinds of grade cut offs?

Yet again the HC RAU marketing team are trying to sell you the Harbour Bridge.

Yes folks really read the announcement I suggest folks do so asap then go to any credible gold miner and compare their cut off grades.

CB and Sentia can you provide a single resource estimate in from any gold miner on the entire planet that has cut off grades of 0.4?

I think JK should ring the Guinness Book of Records and claim the lowest cut off grade in the world record.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.