CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 893 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Good report. Highlights for me:

Project Valuation: Our after-tax valuation (based on a 10% discount rate, 100% equity basis and 30-year mine life) A$424M or A$0.78 per share. The base case assumes a long-term NdPr price of US$67/kg, which is similar to the current spot price. We consider this to be a conservative price forecast based on the demand outlook. Each US$10/kg increase in the NdPr price increases the assessed after-tax NPV by ~A$240M or ~A$0.44 per share.

ASX-Listed Peer Group Comparison: We have compared forecast operational and cost metrics for ARU and four other ASX-listed magnet metal development companies, as well as benchmarking against the current producer LYC. ARU is a stand-out in this emerging producer group in relation to having the lowest projected operating costs (US$ per kg NdPr oxide), long mine life, low sovereign-risk mining jurisdiction and low ratio of enterprise value to projected NdPr production.

Gold Company Analogy: We have taken our steady state production and earnings forecasts for ARU and re-stated them in terms of the equivalent that a gold mining company would need to achieve. This analysis shows that ARU’s forecast FY2023 revenue and profitability is equivalent to that of a gold company producing ~240kozpa with an all-in sustaining cost of just US$632/ounce.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.