GL1 1.82% 28.0¢ global lithium resources limited

That’s a very interesting point you make @ Undaunted....

1. EJA
    16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    That’s a very interesting point you make @ Undaunted. Coincidentally, the very next guest speaker to Ron Mitchell at the Singapore conference is Azure Minerals Tony Rovira, a stock you hold and commented on today. I would sincerely hope that Tony plane pooled with Ron to save the trail of CO2!
    While I normally don’t waste my time responding to uneducated comments (you have made many over the past 12 months on this forum), I felt the need to make an exception today to someone who obviously does no research and bases his success and self gratification on putting other companies down. As the saying goes, people who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones!
    I really don’t see a reason why we can’t all succeed, there seems to be a courted effort to infiltrate forums and tarnish company reputations, mostly without researched evidence. I would encourage holders and non holders to share both positive and negative constructive information that contributes to the forum and assists people in making informed decisions on the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GL1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.005(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $72.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.0¢ 26.5¢ $76.46K 281.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 79760 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 253291 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.53pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GL1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.