TMB 0.00% 6.5¢ tambourah metals ltd

Ann: Resource Connect Asia Conference Investor Pesentation, page-9

1. 17,773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 872

(Up on no news)
    TMB has a handful of early-stage WA exploration projects prospective for lithium, gold, rare earths, and copper.
    Its lithium projects Tambourah, Nullagine and Russian Jack are surrounded Pilbara Minerals’ (ASXLS) Pilgangoora mine, MinRes (ASX:MIN) and Albemarle’s Wodgina, and Global Lithium’s (ASX:GL1) Marble Bar deposit in the Pilbara.
    This month, veteran geologist and lithium expert Ralf Kriege will begin his role as company CEO.
    Notably, Kriege was the exploration manager at Liatam Mining, where he tackled greenfields and brownfields exploration at the Bald Hill lithium mine and Cowan lithium exploration project in the WA Goldfields.
    Bald Hill was among the wave of WA lithium mines to start producing in the last lithium boom.
    It opened March 2018 with a capacity of 155,000tpa but was mothballed the following year when owner Alita went bankrupt due to plummeting lithium prices.
    That mine is currently the subject of an ownership battle which could value it at up to $1.5 billion.
    TMB also inked a deal with Australia’s national science agency, CSIRO, to apply machine learning to define first pass exploration targets across Russian Jack.
    The $5m capped stock is up 20% year-to-date. It had $3.8m in the bank at the end of December.

Hmm it seems now that veteran geologist and lithium expert Ralf Kriege is in the hot seat we have a bit more interest coming into the stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.391M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.5¢ $3.759K 55.58K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 19999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.