LKE 0.00% 4.7¢ lake resources n.l.

teddie,You really seem to have it in for Stu....and have had for...

1. 3,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2740
    teddie,

You really seem to have it in for Stu....and have had for some time.

I can't speak for any group of Shareholders as a collective. I can only give you my thoughts.

All I can say on this is that no, it hasn't been a good look to see Directors selling along the way....it never is from a Director in any Company - but they have each sold for their own reasons and neither you nor I are a party to those. Steve sold the balance of his holdings when he left the Company...and gave his reasons openly in an interview where he said "that is what Directors do when they leave a Company". I don't think he was happy about the circumstances of his departure and, from where I sit, I think his call to dump his shares the way he did was somewhat emotionally driven - but, you have to also acknowledge that his presence on the share register in the Top 100 dated 23/2/23 (at #71 and holding 1,583,981 shares) also suggests that he bought back in and at a higher price than we are currently sitting. Nick Lindsay also appears in the same Top 100 list at #44 and holding 2,450,000 shares and of course, Stu is still in there with his 10M shares.

The notice to the market when Stu sold noted a "financial obligation" being behind his selling. If he's in a position where he's honouring a previous commitment, then that is good enough for me. I as a Shareholder don't know of his private circumstances, nor do I expect to hear about what it was that lead to the sale! I would have thought you would have seen him sell at over $1-2 mark if he thought we were overvalued then....not at 48c!

I certainly don't see this as a reason for him to have to go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.6¢ $123.6K 2.663M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 3024725 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 1374629 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.17am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.