ALK 8.75% 43.5¢ alkane resources limited

Ann: Resource Definition Drilling Update, page-85

1. 1,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1036
    I have drawn reference to this in as earlier post .....but you have to take any references to Newcrest and Cadia / Ridgeway .....in incremental "pieces" ....just as ALKANE will do ...and BODA drilling , and this first deep hole ( circa 1200 metres) as really , ALK'S first real strike at the prize .
    The Newcrest regularly published Briefing Book , is a great publication as to how complex and prized Newcrest views its portfolio ...and indeed , how it sees CADIA/ RIDGEWAY unfolding with bloc`k cave mining in the long term
    http://www.pngx.com.pg/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Newcrest-Briefing-Book-CLSA-Conference-in-Hong-Kong-Citibank-Gold-Conference-in-Sydney.pdf
    Suggest that you whet your appetite ..and have a good look at it . Slide 52 shows Cadia / Ridgeway and the various ore bodies , over a 5.5km stretch .
    I'll be happy if the Boda drilling demonstrates that its ore body might replicate even a 50% like for like of Cadia East ...and in particular , that if the drilling is still open with commercial copper/gold , when the reach the initial 1200 metre depth !!
    The hole that was started to be drilled and completed pre Christmas ...and the next planned additional 4 deep holes underway ...will be only be a mini step . on how all this is likely to play out over coming months/years .
    Happy to believe that each hole , will add incremental value to the price and Project --overall .
    The market will both get far far ahead of itself at times .. but at other times , like now ......the market cap for ALKANE is ridicuously low , given the sum of the parts and what Boda could bring to the table .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.