ITM 11.1% 6.4¢ itech minerals ltd

I don't know what the market concern is so i can't comment on...

1. 3,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12443
    I don't know what the market concern is so i can't comment on it. Maybe it's the oversupply in ~2027 they've displayed.

My interpretation of the RNU sell-off is based around everyone banking on that news being the massive re-rate the market is waiting on. The results are perfectly decent - but decent doesn't mean value.

i.e. Investors were waiting for that news to send the price skyward and either (sell for profits) or hold.
    News comes out and people sell for profits (regardless of what's in the news).
    People that were content to hold (assuming the price was going to go up) panics and sells.

It's just a classic case of the market selling the news.

S/P goes up when news exceeds expectations. It goes down when news underwhelms expectations.
    Clearly there's more people will to get out of RNU on the back of that news then there are to jump in.

They're partially funded but obviously still need some more capex to get both things operational. The risk for them is probably just dilution and time to production now. Many are happy to venture elsewhere now until there's that clarity. Is why i personally prefer to target companies at the lower end the lassonde curve.

IMHO at 20M EV and on the cusp of exploration of a major graphite deposit in SA i don't believe we've entered the first part of the curve. Additionally, ITM's movement through the dip will be shorter lived given all that development/test work etc has been performed. Meaning it's really only a feasibility study away from viability.

Not sure if that helps.

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
-0.008(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $7.826M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 6.2¢ $12.52K 188.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15600 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.3¢
  Change
-0.008 ( 12.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.5¢ 6.6¢ 6.3¢ 74891
Last updated 13.33pm 03/05/2024 ?
ITM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.