ADV 4.00% 13.0¢ ardiden ltd

Ann: Resource Drilling Program to Commence at Manitouwadge, page-9

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    I think BB's negotiations have put the rocket under things...
    My guess, and it's only a guess, is that offtake partners have basically said, we'll take what you have, just get the JORC's done, and then we can talk figures and deals..
    I believe it's the reason they did not keep the drill at Seymour even though more resource defining could have been done their... They are confident they can put together a JORC for Seymour that will be satisfactory to support deal making,,, and now they need to tick off graphite too...

People want the big numbers on announcements, and SP can sky rocket for other companies with big numbers found 150 metres underground and may never be mined, but ADV have their plan to get this stuff out of the ground (or off the surface more accurately) and into the hands of paying customers, and that plan has barely had a hiccup..

I welcome others without patience or dissapointed over not having record breaking resource size,, they can sell out, i'll keep stocking up..

Yes this sounds rampish, and I try to avoid posting as such, but some days you just see the whole picture clearly, and the bulls start runing around in your head...

DYOR GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.127M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $2.503K 19.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20515 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 178874 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.