LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

There's just no buying volume today to combat the big boy...

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    There's just no buying volume today to combat the big boy accumulators holding the price down, this happening on a market day like this is a dream for them. Big players are gonna keep this as low as possible for as long as possible to shake the tree, you just have to hold and rest assured that as these boxes keep getting ticked, the rerate will only get more extreme as we get closer to production and profits.

The fact we are down today is just games and a (to be honest quite effective) method to get retail holders to crack the s**ts and hand their shares over. If you believe in the objective and the leadership, try not to get caught up in these nonsensical market movements day-to-day. I'm the first to get frustrated, but I do actually appreciate the positive outlooks I read on HC. I didn't found my optimism for the stock here, but on days like this it's nice to see that you're not deluded and there really is a monster that's about to wake up here.

Those claiming leaky ships and jurisdictional risk as the reason the market hasn't recognized us today are either stirring the pot or self-conscious about their decisions and trying to blame someone else for their decisions IMO. The outlook hasn't gotten any worse, in fact it's looking brighter than ever after this ann.

It always has been and still is just a matter of time. (sorry for the rant - helps me to rationalize if I try to put it down in a cohesive way)

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.