POS 16.7% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Hi PA, I will keep my reply fairly short...LOL... and to the...

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Hi PA, I will keep my reply fairly short...LOL... and to the point on both SS and W.

I intro'd Nick Poll to POS so that he could make them aware of how CAD was planning to make SS work as the agreement was that CAD would work closely with POS technical people including Hutchy and Rodriguez......so CAD were not backward in coming forward with their low cost plan.

POS now have the asset and have chosen to use SS as their lead project now due to the high grades existing and in potential......which means spending a lot on Diamond drilling and other associated large scale mining costs. This is where we differed as CAD was not going to go gangbusters simply air leg the chunky stuff and get a cash flow in bank and build up from there.

I'm not saying POS management are wrong in going down the track they have chosen, but the risks with instability may take some convincing when getting approvals IMO.

Windarra is still a jewell in any Nickel crown and will re-open......one bloody day, while I'm still alive hopefully......but a NP of +$7 is imperative to make it work.

I hope to be at the AGM but may have to fly to Israel to kick the tyres on another business I am investing in.

Best wishes to all POS holders and pray for the poor French souls and nickel at the same time.

Regards

Ant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $14.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $16.08K 4.353M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
110 66704834 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 46233176 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.