ARR 1.69% 29.0¢ american rare earths limited

Ann: Resource Estimate Increased by 64% - Halleck Creek, page-13

1. 456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    I prefer to think of us as misunderstood/overlooked rather than undervalued. I wasn't expecting the needle to move with the updated JORC, because of the bot issue, but I am with the PEA. Our MC is way too low, but somewhat reasonable pre-PEA and given all players have taken massive hits as of late. Most in the REE space focus on grades and everything else seems to come secondary, hence why we aren't getting the MC recognition, but this will change shortly IMO. Looks like we may get the PEA this month, something I hoped for but wasn't expecting until late March, which is when I expect us to get our deserved recognition from the market and broadly speaking in the REE sector and media. The latter which we are beginning to see with headline-grabbing articles other players couldn't dream of having, albeit even if they're just local Wyoming articles at present. I did warn every LT holder and regular accumulator if you wanted the SP to drift upwards and have the JORC pump the price, you shouldn't be placing low-ball buy orders keeping prices low that feed into the bot activities, or expect what happened with the original Halleck JORC, yet we saw even less of a bump if you can even call it that. I estimate a $400-600k market order would burn the bots, the question is anyone ballsy enough to try?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.