FFM 6.82% 94.0¢ firefly metals ltd

IMHO, I think Chairman Ray set a high expectation through many...

1. 2,757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1069
    IMHO, I think Chairman Ray set a high expectation through many interviews ... but changed the message along the way and then delivered a report that people / investors weren't expecting .... and are left a little bewildered. I think Ray has going to have to do some serious work now to restore confidence.

Here is an extract from an article (... proactive investors...) this afternoon which quotes comments from Chairman Ray ("He"):
    ........do not advertise external links.au/companies/news/927921/auteco-minerals-lifts-pickle-crow-resource-to-1-million-ounces-at-113-gt-gold-927921.html

He said: “Our drilling results are outstanding because they increase our geological confidence in the historically identified areas of mineralisation and they are also extending the known mineralisation.

“To have established and grown a JORC resource of this size in this short time speaks volumes about the quality of the mineralised system.

“And given the strength of the latest results, we have every reason to expect to achieve further growth in the inventory in time for our next planned resource upgrade in the first half of 2021.”
    >>>> What? We have to wait now until first half of 2021 for the next resource update!!! I hope this is a mistake. AUT has had 3 months to get a decent communication plan in place. I am disappointed but I think AUT does have long term value.

Last edited by Agent-86: 01/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.0¢
Change
0.060(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $451.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
90.0¢ 94.5¢ 90.0¢ $1.530M 1.668M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26754 93.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.0¢ 825 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.