FFM 11.2% 79.5¢ firefly metals ltd

that´s what has to be read :FROM THE CEO's DESKAs we look back...

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26

that´s what has to be read :

FROM THE CEO's DESK

As we look back on the year, 2022 has been successful for AuTECO Minerals,
    with a number of significant milestones reached, and the company is poised for
    continued growth in 2023.

Exceptional drill results at the start of the year laid the foundation for our significant
    resource upgrade in February, with the Company booking an inferred resource
    of 2.23Moz at 7.8g/t, catapulting the Pickle Crow asset to world-class status.

We continued that momentum throughout the rest of the year, with near-mine
    and regional drilling returning exceptional gold hits outside of the 2.2Moz
    inferred resource and building on our dual strategy of continuing to grow the
    Pickle Crow Resource whilst also testing the potential for further gold
    mineralisation on our highly prospective 500 km2 of exploration claims.

Drilling highlights from 2022 are too numerous to list here. Key results included
    a significant regional discovery at Talia in June and further excellent results from
    the Tyson veins, including our more recent bonanza intersection of 1,020g/t which
    is AuTECO’s highest grade intersection to date.

Importantly, 2022 marked a significant milestone in our partnership with the
    Mishkeegogamang Objibway First Nation, with the recent signing of an
    exploration agreement that sets the framework for exploration access to all
    tenure within their traditional territories. The company is committed to respecting
    the land, tradition and culture of the First Nations peoples whilst doing our best
    to share the economic and social benefits of our investment in the Pickle Lake area.

The first six months of 2023 promises to be exciting for AuTECO, with further
    regional and near-mine drill results, a Resource update planned and the completion
    of the economic analysis of options to re-access the underground. With the ground
    hardening as winter sets in, improving accessibility, our exploration through the first
    four months of the new year will focus on regional exploration in addition to near mine
    targets that are inaccessible during summer.

From a share price perspective, 2022 has been a challenging year for AuTECO
    along with many other gold stocks. The macro-economic indicators suggest 2023
    should be a good year for gold, and with the results delivered by AuTECO in 2022,
    the company will be well positioned to see the share price grow as sentiment shifts.

Finally, I would like to wish all AuTECO shareholders, staff and stakeholders all
    the best for the upcoming festive season and I look forward to sharing continued
    success with you all in the new year.

Darren Cooke
    Chief Executive Officer

elsolivars

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
79.5¢
Change
0.080(11.2%)
Mkt cap ! $360.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.5¢ 80.5¢ 73.5¢ $1.311M 1.674M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60000 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
79.8¢
  Change
0.080 ( 9.68 %)
Open High Low Volume
74.0¢ 80.5¢ 74.0¢ 361624
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
FFM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.