MKR 4.35% 3.3¢ manuka resources ltd.

Even though for the longs here I am sure current SP is...

1. 3,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    Even though for the longs here I am sure current SP is depressing there are more signs of silver finally reaching that shortage point where it may crack the COMEX.

* ABC Bullion, the second largest bullion dealer in Australia currently has no silver products for sale, they say they will have stock again in April? Last year during the early "shortages" they said they had many tonnes of silver left. Now they are out.
    * Perth Mint depository program has 10 x 1000oz bars left and pretty much nothing else. They may have changed how they show stock there but last year at least they would show you all their stock. That is the lowest I've ever seen that at.
    * My usual silver brokers are down significantly on their 1000oz bars. I rang them yesterday and they said they could get me 8 bars within 4 weeks. Usually I could get whatever I wanted within 2 weeks.
    * The US Mint has canceled the 2022 Morgan and Pea e dollars silver coins citing a shortage of silver blanks
    * Most of the largest US online stores seem low on stock and are doing their best sales since Feb 2021

I also expect some silver mines to suspend or even shutdown if these diesel prices continue and silver remains low. Reducing supply even more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.002(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $25.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ $8.282K 248.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 111001 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 26415 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MKR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.