MI6 6.45% 14.5¢ minerals 260 limited

Sorry mate. I only asked them if they regularly get out to the...

1. 2,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2149
    Sorry mate. I only asked them if they regularly get out to the tenements to see what's being dug up and whether they can glean much from the look of the RC holes. They do regularly go out and yes, you can sometimes tell from looking, but I didn't ask what they think so far.

They will never give anything away and I would never ask although your question was one they could have answered. I have learned from previous telephone discussions with TG and DR that they are very professional.and understand their responsibilities, so I never press on details that aren't known to the market as I know they would never answer anyway.

I have taken the view that it's a wait and see at least until March/April. I wouldn't want to make judgement off the first few holes anyway. DR did make mention of the fact it took many drill holes at LTR before that hit the jackpot. This probably also includes time in Tanzania and NT.

So if this project doesn't deliver, I be following them onto the next project, just like I did with LTR. Believe firmly in investing alongside the right people who will find the right projects.

They did make mention a couple of times what a fantastic loyal shareholder base they have, which started at LTR and has followed them across.

G

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.010(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $33.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 14.5¢ $58.75K 398.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8737 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 20045 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.