SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Thanks for sharing Nine lives. What is most pleasing is the...

1. 2,196 Posts.
    Thanks for sharing Nine lives. What is most pleasing is the number of TU's you received. It shows sentiment on here, and maybe the wider community, is starting to speculate to the positive. We know the SM can play with our heads on impending news.

Sundance is in a very precarious position on its upcoming deadline. No extensions will be taken lightly. No excuses of further due diligence by one interested party required, accepted. IMO it will climb on approach to the D-day. Should we hold as we get closer to that trading halt?

I will back SDL, again, this time. The coy has been through hell and back, but that is how great companies are founded. We are fortunate, in some obscure way, to have the possibility to be part of the mine, at least. IMO this is the preferred option where SDL just has half the mine with maybe half the infrastructure, but as now beggars, we can't be choosers?

Lets just hope someone else has the nuts and foresight to see past the next six months and backs the intellectual property SDL has compiled through years of doubt, criminal activity and adversity.

Good luck holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.